Registered Address: Towngate House, 2-8 Parkstone Road, Poole, Dorset, BH15 2PW
1) From online enquires
2) From telephone conversations
3) From email and written communication
4) From sending an email to one of our company email addresses
5) From making a purchase on our website
6) From entering a competition on our website
The data stored can include, but is not limited to, your name, address and details of purchase made.
We may use your email address for our own marketing purposes. When we do this we will always offer an opportunity for you to opt-out.
Inbound and outbound phone conversations may be recorded in order to monitor quality and performance
1) Estimate how many people visit our site and how the site us used on a daily basis.
2) Store information about your preferences therefore allowing us to better understand your interests and serve you more effectively.
3) Enhance the efficiency and speed of the site.
4) Recognise you when you return to the site.
5) Enable our shopping cart & account area system to function.
Session Recoding & Realtime Analytics
To help optimise our site and resolve any technical issues we utilise real time tracking and session recording systems. Your passwords are excluded form the data this technology captures and card details are entered on a secure third party site and are therefore totally excluded from this functionality.